PADI Rescue Diver Course
Do you like a challenge? Be rewarded with the PADI Rescue Diver course. This demanding course trains you to be a safer and more confident diver, fully prepared and equipped to manage problems or to prevent them before they occur!
Dive course duration
3 – 4 days
Dive course pre-requisites
- Be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
- Be able to answer "NO" in the RSTC medical statement (If you have any "YES" you will need to consult and get a physician's approval before the commencement of the course)
You’re Rescue Diver certification
- Teaches self-rescue and buddy rescue techniques Rescue Divers develop the confidence to address potential problems BEFORE they cause an accident and the skills and confidence to deal with emergencies in there “unlikely event”
- Is a stepping stone to the teaching and guidance roles of the Divemaster course.
Dive course structure
- Knowledge Development to understand principles of Rescue
- Confined Water training to practice rescue techniques
- Open Water Dives ‘real life’ application and assessment
- Your Own PADI Rescue manual and Rescue Slate
- All Equipment
- Lunch on